Monday, May 7, 2012

Tom Cruise's wife actress Katie Holmes graced the cover of Fairlady


actress Katie Holmes

Katie Holmes graced the cover of the May issue of Fairlady. Stylists for the actress chose a natural and as always elegant image. But in an interview with Katie admitted that the main thing for her - motherhood and family, and it is very hurt about rumors that she and Tom Cruise artificial relationship.

About her life:

I am very happy. I have a husband and child, whom I adore. I have a job that I really like it. I am very grateful for that.

To learn how to be a mother to her:


Being a mother is the most important thing in life. When you have a child, a feeling like you're reading an encyclopedia every day, and you're always somewhere behind because children grow very quickly. Suri is teaching me a lot. She is so smart and strong ... She's a miracle.

The importance of family:

I have three older sisters and they work tirelessly. They all support me in the work, but I know what's really important, children and family.

On the rumors that her relationship with Tom Cruise, artificial:

About our relationship saying a lot. Stories are not the most pleasant. I was just killing, when I see what a caring and good Tom, and how everyone can mix and turn. I do not understand where all this come from? It breaks my heart.

About her collection:

We [Kathy and her stylist Jeanne Yang] wanted it to be easy things you can put on the assembly, and  walk with your child, and on a date

actress Katie Holmes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More