Friday, May 4, 2012

Burning Penelope Cruz for Harper's Bazaar

A talented photographer Terry Richardson is not the first time working with the searing beauty Penelope Cruz. And now, once again, the duo has created a great photo.

Penelope Cruz was invited to shoot for the publication of Harper's Bazaar. Issue with Cruise will be released in May 2012. In the U.S., the number will be released April 24, so fans will be able to Penelope had to buy the coveted magazine.

On the whole photo shoot was held under the auspices of the release of the new Woody Allen film "Roman Holiday", which premiered at the end of this month. Penelope, played a major role.

Also, Penelope, was interviewed for the magazine, which described the beloved son of Leonardo, the continuation of work after giving birth, about his career and do not forget to mention his idol Meryl Streep.

Now, about everything in order.

Penelope told to continue working in films after the birth of her son:
"I really like working with Woody. Behind him is very funny to watch, for example, sometimes he falls asleep, until the light changed on the site. I wondered when he falls off his chair. During the work on this tape, I laughed without ceasing. "

Also, Penelope said she is ready for some time to finish the job:
Maybe I'll shoot once a year, maximum - two, but definitely not more. Now I have very different priorities.

On his idol - the actress Meryl Streep:
I realized that obsessed with a movie when I first saw the movie with Meryl Streep and understand how it works. Now, I rush to kiss her whenever I see! She probably thinks I'm crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More